Opportunities in Lewisham GP Practices
GP practices interested in advertising any vacancies should send details of the role including: practice name, job title, sessions/hours, salary, contact details, closing date, and any other supporting information/attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
All vacancies appear for a maximum of three months – to re-advertise please complete a new form.
All interested applicants should contact the practice directly using the contact details listed.
For locum opportunities One Health Lewisham has teamed up with Lantum – a platform that helps manage all aspects of staffing, for finding locum GPs, Nurses etc to fill your sessions faster – and which replaced our previous Staff Bank advertising service. For more information go to our Lantum page by clicking here
Lewisham -Newly qualified GP support group
• Are you a newly qualified GP working in Lewisham ?
• Would you like to join a local support group with your peers, facilitated by an experienced GP ?
• Monthly meetings , on-line at present .
• Please contact email@example.com to register, or for further information.
Current Practice Vacancies:
Salaried GP Vacancies across Modality Lewisham
Modality Lewisham is currently recruiting salaried GPs to join our supportive teams at South Lewisham Group Practice, The Jenner and Bellingham Green. We are looking for someone who is passionate about primary care. We are part of the Modality Super-Partnership, which has a strong ethos of commitment to excellent patient care as well as investing in workforce development and training.
- Recently rated “Good” in all domains by CQC
- Daily huddle for a team catch up
- Weekly clinical meeting with protected time
- Friendly, supportive multidisciplinary teams
- GP training practices and medical student teaching
- Provider of minor surgery and long acting contraception
- Development of specialist interests encouraged
- EMIS Web and docman
- In-house secretarial team to process referrals
- Access to Perkbox which provides over 1000 perks and discounts, plus wellbeing content
- Salary competitive and sessions negotiable
To apply please visit NHS jobs:
For South Lewisham site: https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/E0281-22-7440
For Jenner site: https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/E0281-22-9852
For Bellingham Green site: Job Advert (jobs.nhs.uk)
(posted 5th May 2022)
Salaried GP Vacancy at the Vale Medical Centre
A position has arisen at The Vale Medical Centre for an enthusiastic, motivated Salaried GP to join our thriving practice for up to 6 sessions per week on a permanent contract.
We are looking for a GP to join our multi-disciplinary healthcare team, offering a full range of services in an exciting environment. You will have the opportunity to practice a wide variety of healthcare interventions with some complex patients who require care, treatment & support for long-term conditions.
- Patient Centred Care
- Dedicated Team Player
- PMS Practice with c15000 patients
- Full complement of Primary Healthcare Staff
- Provider of enhanced sexual health, minor surgery, Drugs and Alcohol services
- Regular in house Educational Meetings
- EMIS Web
- High QoF Point Achievement
- PCN Lead Practice and Other Local Practices and CCG engaged
- Part time will be considered
- Opportunities to develop personal interests
Remuneration to be agreed.
For enquiries, please contact Sandra Younsi Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07908368821
Surgery visits welcome by arrangement
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to Sandra.email@example.com
Salaried GP at Woolstone Medical Centre
Woolstone Medical Centre a GP Practice in Forest Hill, London SE23 is looking for two permanent salaried GPs to join our multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
5 – 7 sessions per week at £10,000 per annum per session.
Tuesdays all day. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – negotiable sessions.
Permanent posting for Salaried GP position at Woolstone Medical Centre, SE23 2SG.
Woolstone Medical Centre is a 2 partner well led practice with approx 8,000 patients. We are based in a purpose built medical centre with 12 consulting rooms which included 2 spacious nursing rooms. We are only minutes away from Catford Bridge train station and on the 75 bus route.
The closing date is 25 March 2022
To find out more and/or apply please contact Stuart Hall, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8699 1062
Salaried GP & GP Retainer at Wells Park Practice
Wells Park Practice is looking for two permanent salaried GPs to join our multi-disciplinary healthcare team. We offer a friendly and supportive environment, and the opportunity to develop special interests. We offer a wide range of services, such as minor surgery, joint injection, sexual health, postnatal clinics and we are a training practice.
To view the full job ad – click here
To find out more and/or apply please contact Antonia Makinde, Practice Manager, at email@example.com or on 020 8291 8504
Salaried GP at Park View Surgery
A position has arisen at Park View Surgery for an enthusiastic, motivated Salaried GP to join our thriving practice for up to 6 sessions per week on a permanent contract.
To find out more and/or apply please contact Suman Bahra, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8695 0100