Lewisham PCN Opportunities
Care -Coordinator: Administrative Operational Lead
Circa £26,000 pa f/t equivalent
6 month contract
The Waldron Health Centre, SE14 6LD – Local Vaccination Site (Waldron LVS )
The Waldron LVS is committed to providing a safe environment and a high quality patient experience for all our patients undergoing covid vaccination with us. The Waldron LVS is a joint vaccination hub supported by two Primary Care Networks – Lewisham Alliance and North Lewisham who together represent 16 member practices and population of 135,000 patients.
The post holder will be required to support the general administrative requirements of the Vaccination Hub with particular focus on calling and recalling patients for vaccination (first and second dose), digital, operational support on vaccination days, and maintaining the site as a safe and professional environment at all times. The post holder will support the work of the Operational Manager and lead small team of our Care Coordinators who support our vaccination programme. This is an integral role within the hub and will offer the post holder wide exposure and the opportunity to develop skills in managing a successful PCN Hub.
Supporting the Hub to:
- ensure operational efficiency, reviewing and maintaining protocols and policies including regular daily
- Lead a small team of care coordinators who will specialize in volunteer management or day to day running of the hub or call and recall of patients in good time to the hub.
- Lead on roving or outreach vaccination as well as vaccination of care home residents or house bound patients
- Provide a professional and courteous point of access for the hub for all staff, patients and any stakeholders
- Ensure key regulatory policies and procedures are maintained ensuring CQC and Infection Prevention and Control compliance
- Inventory management in conjunction with the Manager and to help maintain stock levels
- Coordination of various monthly meetings (logistics, preparing and sending papers, taking minutes and action points, following up actions)
- Contribution to and submission of appropriate returns and reports as delegated by management to relevant bodies, including Lewisham CCG, NHSE
- Provide support to the Manager & CD’s as required and become an integral part of the Hub management team
To apply email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 6pm Thursday 6th May 2021