Population Health Clinical Lead
Community Services Clinical Lead
Hours: 6 sessions per week, split 3 clinical and 3 non-clinical (flexible)
Salary: £11.5K per session per annum
Location: Downham Health & Leisure Centre, 7-9 Moorside Rd, BR1 5EP
OHL is recruiting for new dynamic and enthusiastic GP’s to join our clinical leadership team.
We are a community provider with our roots as a GP federation in primary care, we focus on making a big impact to the health of the populations we serve. We provide several community services, including pioneering services such as our Long Covid service. We consider ourselves a hot bed for digital innovation in Southeast London, and currently are a leading force in remote monitoring services.
Successful applicants will report to the Medical Director and work together alongside the wider team to provide clinical leadership to several services that OHL provides, as well as undertaking patient facing clinical sessions.
OHL is an exciting and friendly place to work, with this role providing an excellent opportunity for applicants searching for a varied, portfolio career.
Why work for OHL:
- We are an exciting, innovative, and growing organisation
- We pride ourselves on being one big team, working together to achieve our united vision!
- We support flexible working
- We love an after work social get together!
- A catch up over a cuppa is actively encouraged
- We support staff development
- Access to staff wellbeing package
- We are not afraid of trying something new
Click here for the job description
Closing date for applications: These roles will remain open to applications until filled. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and so this opportunity may close at very short notice
To apply send your CV and a Cover Letter (confirming which of the Leads you are interested in) to firstname.lastname@example.org