OHL COVID Resources for Practices
OHL COVID Services
- BMJ – The BMJ has shared all of its COVID-19 resources in the BMJ Coronavirus (Covid-19) Hub and this is regularly updated.
- RCGP – The Royal College have a COVID-19 Resource Hub which includes a wide range of educational resources delivered through articles, videos and podcasts.
- NICE – The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence are regularly updating guidance in these rapidly changing times and you can find the NICE Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines in one place.
Other COVID Resources
- The RCGP and The Academic Health Science Networks have produced a COVID-Oximetry @home for primary care webinar to share how to monitor oxygen saturations for patients at home and monitor the risk of sudden deterioration.
- The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine – For Evidence to support the COVID-19 response please see the Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Service
- Document – Flu Incidence Guidance
- Document – OHL Guidance Tool for Remote Assessment of a Feverish Child
Post-acute and Long COVID resources for Clinicians
- South East London CCG COVID-19 Clinical Support for up-to-date information on post-COVID 19 services and resources
- Document – Clinical Effectiveness Southwark ‘Long-Covid’ Pathway
- Document – Red Whale Post-acute/long COVID-19
- Document – ABC Leeds Assessment of Breathlessness and Cough for Leeds
Long-COVID resources for patients
- Document – Recovering after Coronavirus
- Link – NHS Your COVID Recovery
Mind for better mental health – Please see Coronavirus and your mental health for information and support
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust Stay well at home isolation pack for helpful hints and tips on maintaining your health and wellbeing through the pandemic
- Asthma UK COVID-19 and Asthma health advice for specific information about COVID-19 and asthma