General Resources for Practices
Weight and Obesity Toolkit
DA Languages and Interpretation Services
Interpreting services for general practice across Lambeth, Southwark & Lewisham (LSL)
BSL (British Sign Language) – A summary of what BSL services are currently available
Current service provision.
- There are currently 2 service types available as follows;
- Pre bookable F2F
- Pre bookable video interpreting
- Both are booked via the DAL portal https://www.dalanguages.co.uk/
- All guidance is available on the GP intranet pages Interpreting Services (Primary Care) – South East London CCG (selondonccg.nhs.uk) please see attached some of the guidance.
- I have also attached the guidance from the training that we ran last year for general practice.