One Health Lewisham Opportunities
About One Health Lewisham
One Health Lewisham is the federation of all the General Practices within the London Borough of Lewisham, working collaboratively to ensure high quality, equitable, and sustainable primary care across Lewisham.
Established in 2017, One Health Lewisham is wholly owned by the GP surgeries of Lewisham, together representing over 300,000 patients. We work on behalf of practices, patients, and staff to deliver healthcare services in the community.
One Health Lewisham has grown out of four neighbourhood GP federations in the North, Centre, South-East, and South-West of the borough. Our work remains rooted in these local communities as we develop pan-Lewisham working to reduce variation and improve quality for patients, achieve economies of scale, and support practices.
Current OHL Vacancies
As a result of considerable growth in both revenues and service diversity OHL require a part time Finance Manager to oversee the day to day running of their Finance department. The role will be based out of OHL’s head office at 7-9 Moorside Road, BR1 5EP with a degree of flexibility to work from home.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly invoicing
- Practice payment calculations and payment upload
- Liaising with our Purchase Ledger Manager to ensure suppliers are paid promptly
- Production of PCN monthly management accounts (Sevenfields & North Lewisham)
- Responsible for all matters in relation to company payroll and pensions
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th May
To apply send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time; 09:00 – 18:00
Salary: WTE Circa £38k to £45k dependent on qualifications and experience
Location:The Marvels Clinic, Lewisham, SE12 9PN, with travel around the borough
The Paramedic Practitioner will work autonomously within the community, using their enhanced clinical assessment and treatment skills, to provide first point of contact for patients presenting with undifferentiated, undiagnosed problems relating to minor illness or injury, abdominal pains, chest pains and headaches. The Paramedic Practitioner will have a key role in supporting delivery of the new Network Contract DES Service specifications.
Job responsibilities include:
- Triage and treat patients wishing to see a health care professional, making any necessary referrals to other members of the primary health care team
- Advise patients on general health care and minor ailments, with referral to other members of the primary and secondary health care team as necessary
- Works mobile conducting home visits for house bound patients, with OHL offices as a base
- To undertake assessment for patients, using diagnostic skills and initiation of investigations where appropriate.
- To maintain accurate, contemporaneous healthcare records appropriate to the consultation.
- To participate in the audit process, evaluation and implementing plans and practice change in order to meet patient need.
- Contribute positively to the effectiveness and efficiency of the team and work colleagues.
Other External Opportunities
None at present