We are launching the One Health Lewisham GP awards to celebrate, recognise and reward the contribution of staff and practices across Lewisham. With so much amazing and innovative work happening within primary care in our borough we want to acknowledge and share these achievements.
We are inviting practices across the borough to submit nominations for the categories below. Please note this event serves as an annual programme of learning, not a single reflection:-
- Best quality improvement project within General Practice in Lewisham 18-19
- Clinician of the year
- Receptionist of the year
- Practice Manager of the year
- GP trainee of the year
How to nominate:-
- Nominations for each category open until Friday 31st May at 9.00 a.m
- Open to any staff member working in a Lewisham practice (including ad hoc or locum staff)
- Self-nomination or external nominations welcome
- Please send nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel of local GPs and GP trainees will review and score the nominations. The panel will review entries between 6-12 June and winners will be notified accordingly.
For queries about applications and more information please contact email@example.com